Because the only thing more terrifying than velociraptors are velociraptors that can fly.

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Back in the New Year

Happy New Year, everybody!

What's that? I'm a little late on that one?...I'm a couple of days late? Oh, well, happy New Year's anyway, spoilsport.

Let's see, it's been a little while since I posted last, Christmas and the aforementioned ending of the year happened. I hope yours were delightful. I got to spend the Christmas holiday in Michigan with my family which is always enjoyable. New Year's wasn't anything too spectacular. I worked the 31st and the 1st so I pretty much stuck to my routine.

Otherwise I've been playing quite a bit of a videogame I got (myself) for Christmas called "Borderlands 2," which is very enjoyable, and I've already read my way through the novels I got as well.

I'm headed to Pittsburgh this weekend to hang out with my Carlow friends, so I'm really looking forward to that. I got a Barnes and Noble gift card from my uncle, and I'm planning on picking up a physical book to read on the plane ride up there.

Other than that, nothing too exciting going on in my neck of the woods. I'll be switching gears here pretty soon to focus on my novel for school (the magic pirate one), getting it ready to be looked at when I go back in...August, I think.

Hope things have been going smoothly for you since last I posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment