Because the only thing more terrifying than velociraptors are velociraptors that can fly.

Monday, April 2, 2012

I've done it. By George, I've done it!

It's official. I am a published author. Very, very excited. What's more, somebody reviewed it and gave it five stars. I'm not sure I even know who did it. That blows my mind. There's something neat about somebody reading my work, who has no connection to me, no bias for or against me, and likes what I have to say.
That's a buoying feeling. (That was a tricky word back there. Took me a couple tries to get it right.)

Here's the link if you haven't seen it yet: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007Q3LV0W
It only costs $.99, so if you don't like it, you're only out a dollar. And really, what can a dollar buy you nowadays? A pack of gum? Some tic-tacs? How about fifty pages of well-written prose by yours truly?

If you do get it and you like it, please leave a review. Those are really helpful and encourage other people to get it. On that same note, I'd appreciate any word-spreading you'd like to do. I have Twitter, Facebook and this blog (plus a big Catholic family), but if you can tell your friends, I'd be grateful.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment