Because the only thing more terrifying than velociraptors are velociraptors that can fly.

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Birthday Report

Well, it was my birthday yesterday and it was pretty delightful. I wrote an article about a show I'm trying to support on Kickstarter called "Job Hunters," (which is really great and you can help here; I worked on another article that just went up today on Geek Smash; I got a hair cut; I had sushi for lunch, played some Bioshock Infinite during the afternoon, had pizza for dinner (from Pizza Hut!), went with my friend Grizzly to watch "Jurassic Park" in 3D at the movie theater, and all in all, had a great day.

I was lucky to have the day off from work, but now I have to get back into the swing of things. Five days straight until my next day off :/ Bleh. At least I'm reading a good book called "River of Stars," which I'll be reviewing on Geek Smash soon. (It's one of my free ones!)

No comments:

Post a Comment