Because the only thing more terrifying than velociraptors are velociraptors that can fly.

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

What Will be on Geek Smash Soon

Just finished reading a good book recently called Ready Player One by Ernest Cline. I don't want to give too much away since I'm planning on doing an official review of it on Geek Smash pretty soon (though you could check out some of my other stuff there if you wanted to...) All in all, I enjoyed it. Lots of 80's references from every medium, plus some awesome virtual reality video game stuff. A good read.

Currently I'm reading Encounters of Sherlock Holmes, (though I'm almost done) a collection of new Sherlock Holmes stories edited by George Mann. I'm also going to be reviewing it on Geek Smash soon, as well as interviewing Mr. Mann, which is cool. (I've never interviewed anybody before. It's like I'm an official member of the Press and everything.)

I might also have some exciting news, but I'll have to wait for a few days to see if it pans out. If it does, I'll be sure to post again.

No comments:

Post a Comment